If you are dissatisfied with a Redetermination, you may go to the next level of appeal, called a Reconsideration.
|Time Limit for Filing Request||Monetary Threshold to be Met||Time Limit to Complete Appellant's Request||Where to File|
|180 days from Redetermination receipt date||None||60 days from receipt date||Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC)|
A Reconsideration may be requested and submitted to C2C Innovative Solutions, Inc. in one of two ways.
- Complete and submit a Reconsideration Form
- Submit a written request containing at least the following information:
- Beneficiary name
- Beneficiary Health Insurance Claim Number (HICN)
- Specific service(s) and item(s) for which Reconsideration is requested and specific date(s) of service
- Name and signature of party or representative of party
- Name of contractor that made the Redetermination
Check the status of an appeal in the Q2 Administrators Appeals Status Lookup tool.
Last Updated Nov 10, 2017