MSI Survey Coming in March 2020
The 2020 MAC Satisfaction Indicator (MSI), a survey administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), is coming in March. The MSI measures your satisfaction with our processes and service delivery so we can gain valuable insights and determine process improvements. Thanks for your feedback in 2019. We used your feedback to make improvements to our services.
You may read about all of our changes, but here are some highlights:
- We continue to find ways to improve our suppliers' customer service experience. Here are just a few:
- We added more functionality to our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Suppliers can now get Advanced Determination of Medicare Coverage (ADMC) status, hospice information and top denial reasons.
- We enhanced our Customer Service Representative (CSR) training by adding the Ulysses Customer Service Training. This program trains customer service representatives on how to listen to the caller, control the direction of the call, and provide a solution in the most efficient and effective way possible.
- We added many self-paced resources such as MBI implementation, Appeals NMP and Prior Authorization tutorials, IVR tool use with MBI and tools for surgical dressing and claim denial rates.
- Many video tutorials were added to our YouTube channel for topics such as Positive Airway Pressure Devices (PAP) and Lower Limb Orthosis (LLO)
- To enhance our webinar attendee experience, our Education team:
- Has 22 policy specific and general information webinars that are scenario specific to provide direction on the issues that suppliers are encountering in their businesses.
- Added the ability to submit questions during the registration process to ensure we are focusing on what is most important to our attendees.
- Conducted internal training to focus on concise slide development, voice inflection and the use of polling during events.
- To continuously improve our Claims Processing communications, particularly about claim denials, we enhanced our portal to display patient status, admission date, discharge date, and discharge to a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or hospital, enabling suppliers to obtain this information using self-service.
Watch for the upcoming announcement of the 2020 survey going live to participate.
Last Updated Feb 17, 2020