Voluntary Refund

When submitting voluntary refund (Medicare has not notified the supplier of the overpayment) checks to the DME MAC and the Overpayment Refund Form must be completed and returned to ensure proper recording and receipt of the check. This will allow for the timely processing of the supplier's refund.


Checks should be made payable to Medicare DME and mailed to Noridian.

Last Updated Jun 23, 2017