Noridian DME Outreach and Education provides seminars for Medicare suppliers and referral sources so each may work together in understanding the various changes, tools and best practices regarding Medicare requirements. It is important for DMEPOS suppliers to gain all the knowledge necessary to develop strong business practices to become successful and protect their business and the beneficiaries served.
Registration and Locations
Although this is an in-person event, registration must be completed online. Please note that each attendee must individually register for this event. Once the online registration is completed, a confirmation page and email will be sent.
Send a check or money order payable to Noridian Healthcare Solutions. With payment, include the below as well.
- A printed copy of email registration
- A complete list of attendees
Noridian JD DME
Attn: DME Education
PO Box 6727
Fargo, ND 58108
- Some facilities may charge a parking fee
- Noridian does not allow its education and training activities to be videotaped or recorded
- CMS prohibits Noridian from providing complimentary food or beverage during events; however, water will be made available
- Attendees are encouraged to plan accordingly
Per the CMS Internet Only Manual (IOM), Publication 100-09, Medicare Contractor Beneficiary and Provider Communications Manual, Chapter 6, Section 20.8.3 . "Contractors shall not offer providers light food or refreshments at an education or training activity unless light food or refreshments are part of the facility rental. If they are part of the facility rental, contractors may not include the costs of those items in any fees they may charge providers for the education or training activity. Contractors shall not advertise the availability of light food or refreshments."
For all Noridian scheduled events where a charge is applied, the fee is used to offset the cost of the meeting room and equipment rental.
In the event a registrant must cancel his/her registration, the below applies.
- If cancellation is made up to 10 business days prior to event, registrant will receive a full refund
- If cancellation is made less than 10 business days prior to event; registrant will not receive a refund
Rather than missing out on a great educational opportunity, we do encourage a substitute from the registrant's organization be sent in his/her place if possible.
Last Updated Oct 12, 2017