MolDX: Clonoseq Assay for Assessment of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Patients with Specific Lymphoid Malignancies
The MolDX: Clonoseq® Assay for Assessment of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Patients with Specific Lymphoid Malignancies has been created and published for notice under contract numbers: 01112 (NCA), 01182 (SCA), 01212 (AS, GU, HI, NMI) and 01312 (NV).
Summary of Article: Medicare published a National Coverage Decision, 90.2 Next-Generation Sequencing for Patients with Advanced Cancer with an effective date of 03/16/2018. This coverage decision allows Medicare Administrative Contractors to cover a next generation sequencing test for cancer diagnoses in beneficiaries with advanced cancer who are seeking additional treatment. Contractors may cover up to one test per beneficiary per cancer diagnosis
Effective Date: 03/04/2019
View the locally hosted MolDX Medicare Coverage Article.
- Go to Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) webpage
- The End User Agreement for Providers will appear if you have not recently visited the website. Select "Accept" (if necessary)
- Locate and select above listed Medicare Coverage Article from "Covered Tests" or "Excluded Tests" webpage
View a complete list of Noridian coverage articles.
- Go to Noridian Medicare Coverage Articles webpage
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Select state/contract link of interest from applicable Active, Future, or Retired Articles column
- Link will redirect you to CMS MCD
- In CMS MCD, select corresponding article title to view a comprehensive revision history for this article
Last Updated Feb 28, 2019