Education on Demand Tutorials - Get the Most Out of Them
Education on Demand Tutorials are equipped with features to allow providers access to view slide speaker notes and print tutorials. View the below tips to enhance the use of the Education on Demand product.
- Guestbook: When choosing an Education on Demand tutorial, first step is to fill out Guestbook. This is used for tracking purposes only. If visitor would like his/her computer to remember his/her information, he/she can check "Remember Me" box
- Slide Tools: At the bottom of tutorial, Previous Slide, Play, and Next Slide options are available. This allows a viewer to play, pause, move back or advance to next slide at his/her own pace
- Contents - Slide Menu: View slide titles and duration of each slide
- Contents - Skip Slides: A viewer may choose to skip over or view specific slides. To view a specific slide, select a title
- Attachments: Tab contains helpful links and print outs
- View Slide Notes: To view speaker notes at bottom of tutorial, click on the question mark located in lower right corner of tutorial and a menu will appear. Select "View Slide Notes"
- Email a Question: To email a question, click on the question mark located in lower right corner of tutorial and a menu will appear. Select "Email a Question"
- Submit a question regarding the topic of tutorial and a Noridian Education Representative will email you a response. Do not submit Protected Health Information (PHI) or questions that do not pertain to the tutorial topic. Other questions must go to the Provider Contact Center (PCC)
- Survey: Each tutorial will end with a survey about the presented material. Completing the survey is important to us as our goal is to ensure the tutorials offered are beneficial to provider's educational needs
- Certification of Completion: If 70% or more of the training is completed, each tutorial will send a certification of completion email. Due to short length of these tutorials, Continuing Education Units (CEU) are not offered
Last Updated Oct 25, 2018