When there are draft Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) that are in the comment period, this webpage will provide a summary of comments received and Noridian's response. This information will remain on this webpage for at least six months.
The draft LCDs are available on the CMS Medicare Coverage Database (MCD) and apply to each state within Jurisdiction E, as referenced and hyperlinked below:
- California Northern – Contractor ID 01112
- California Southern – Contractor ID 01182
- Hawaii and Territories – Contractor ID 01212
- Nevada – Contractor ID 01312
D = Draft under development, not yet released for comment
C = Draft LCD released for comment
E = Formal comment period has ended; comments now being considered
F = Final new/revised LCD has been issued for notice
A = Active policy: notice period complete and the policy is in effect
Send Draft LCD Comments to:
Noridian Medicare JE Part B
Attention: Draft LCD Comments
PO Box 6781
Fargo, ND 58103-6781
When a "Draft" LCD becomes "Final/Future," go to the Future LCD page to view a specific future LCD.
- View All Future LCDs by state. Within the table, each state selection will redirect you to the MCD on the CMS website. Note: All LCDs for JE states are the same.
Last Updated Aug 18, 2017