Future LCDs - JE Part B
If a local coverage determination (LCD) contains "Coding Guidelines," they are indicated by an asterisk (*) after the MCD Number.
- Once you access the LCD, the "Coding Guidelines" can be found under the heading, "LCD Attachments" near the end of the document.
- Note: All CPT/HCPCS codes listed are mentioned in the LCD, but are not necessarily subject to diagnosis codes or coverage criteria.
There are currently no Future LCDs.
Last Updated Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:59:02 +0000
Medicare Coverage Database (MCD)
Future LCDs are available on the CMS MCD website:
- California Northern - Contractor ID 01112
- California Southern - Contractor ID 01182
- Hawaii and Territories - Contractor ID 01212
- Nevada - Contractor ID 01312