The Provider Audit function allows users to check the status of a cost report submission. If you do not have access to this function, contact your Provider Administrator and they can grant the necessary access.
Packet Status Inquiry
Allows user to query an existing cost report submission submitted via NMP or mail and upload additional documentation to a current cost report that was submitted by NMP only.
- Choose TIN or SSN, NPI and PTAN combination under Provider/Supplier Details
- The Program field will default to MEDA.
- Choose Type of Upload. At this time, Cost Report is the only type of submission available.
- Use Option 1 or Option 2 to Search
- Both options allow review of cost report packet details and upload of supporting documentation if needed.
Option 1 - Search Packets Using Fiscal Year End Range
- Enter From FYE and To FYE - Both fields are required
- Choose Packet Status: Started or Completed (Optional) If left blank, all applicable packets will display. Note: The Packet Status does not indicate the Cost Report has been accepted or rejected by Noridian.
- Started = Some required documents submitted
- Completed = All required documents submitted and ready for Noridian review
- Choose View Packets
Option 2 - Search Existing Packets
- Enter Packet #
- Only submitted packets are searchable
- Choose View Packet Details
Results - Option 1
Choose View Packet under View Packet Details to view or upload additional supporting documentation.
Results - Option 2
Choose Add Supporting Documentation if additional documentation is needed.
Add Supporting Documentation
Once all required documentation has been submitted, supporting documentation may be uploaded. Select from the drop-down menus of the document options, then browse for the file and Choose Upload.
Last Updated Jun 26, 2018