Dual Role Registration Guide
For providers/suppliers with fewer than 25 full-time employees, dual role access is available. This access includes both Provider Administrators and End User Roles. Note: Billing companies are not authorized to have dual role.
- Register as a Provider Administrator. Instructions are available on the New User Registration page.
- During Step 5 of registration, ensure the following are indicated:
- User Type: Provider/Supplier
- Are you a small provider/supplier with 25 or less full time employee equivalents?
- Answer "Yes".
- Role: Administrator
- After successfully registering, log into the account and select Manage Account.
- Select the Account Access and Role(s) tab.
- Under Change Role(s), select the Provider/Supplier Administrator and End User option.
- Select the Request Change button.
- A question displays asking to continue with the role change. Select "Continue with change".
- A request is sent to Noridian portal staff for processing which will occur within one week.
- An email is sent with notification of approval or denial.
- If approved, two options are available at the top of the page:
- Administrator Main Menu
- End User Main Menu
Last Updated Oct 24, 2018