Article Detail - JA DME
Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) Reviews Suspended
In response to the Public Health Emergency, COVID-19, Noridian has implemented the following actions pertaining to TPE reviews:
- All current TPE reviews and associated edits have been suspended until further notice.
- All pending claims were released for payment, including those in which a response was received, but a decision not yet rendered.
- Claims denied for non-response on or after March 1, 2020 were reopened for payment, regardless if an appeal had been filed.
Nurse Case Managers will continue to be the point of contact and are available to conduct educational activities upon supplier's request. Suppliers currently on TPE review can contact their Nurse Case Manager for the following:
- To receive a list of released claims.
- To schedule or reschedule education activities.
- Any other TPE or education related questions.
Last Updated Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:06:13 +0000