Tracheostomy Supplies - JA DME
- Tracheostomy Care Supplies Local Coverage Determination (LCD)
- Tracheostomy Care Supplies Policy Article
- Standard Documentation Requirements for All Claims Submitted to DME MACs
- Documentation Checklist - Tracheostomy Care Supplies [PDF] - Checklist to ensure suppliers gather all required documentation
- Clinician's Checklist - Tracheostomy Care Supplies [PDF] - Checklist to assist clinician's in determining what documentation they need to have available for suppliers
- Medical Review - View notifications/findings or pre/post claim reviews completed by Noridian Medical Review
Per the bundling table listed in Policy Article A52492
- When the bundled code listed in Column I is billed, the codes in Column II are not separately payable.
- When the codes in Column II are provided at the same time, it must be billed with the bundled code listed in Column I.
|Column I||Column II|
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.
**NO ARTICLES IDENTIFIED AT THIS TIME**
Last Updated Tue, 07 Dec 2021 15:45:23 +0000