Contact - JA DME
Monday Live Chat
Join us every Monday for a Live Online Question and Answer Session
DME Contact Information
Supplier Contact Center (SCC) - View hours of availability, call flow, authentication details and customer service areas of assistance.
CMS Comments on Noridian - Access address in which providers may offer comments to CMS concerning Noridian's performance.
Congressional Inquiries - Congressional offices may receive inquiries from constituents regarding their Medicare services. View elements to request assistance from Noridian.
DME Medical Director (DMD) - View DMD contact information.
Email Addresses - Suppliers may submit emails to Noridian for answers regarding basic Medicare regulations and coverage information. View this page for details and request form.
Fax Numbers - View fax numbers and submission guidelines.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - View mailing address and FOIA request submission details.
Holiday Schedule - View holiday dates that Noridian operations, including customer service phone lines, will be unavailable for customer service.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - Self-Service Technology - View conversion tool and information on how to use IVR and what information is available through system. General IVR inquiries available 24/7.
Mailing Addresses - View mail addresses for submitting written correspondence, such as claims, letters, questions, general inquiries, enrollment applications and changes, written Redetermination requests and checks to Noridian.
Management - Access Noridian Management contact information in event additional or elevated levels of support is required.
Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) - SCC CSRs are available to answer general NMP questions. Eligibility available 24/7 and all Other Functions and Registration: M-F 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET; Sat 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. ET
Privacy Act of 1974 and HIPAA Privacy Rules - View Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rules.
Supplier Contact Center Training Closures - View training dates and times that Noridian SCC phones will be unavailable for customer service.
Other Medicare Entities
Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) - Send written requests for ALJ hearings to the office specified in the Reconsideration or the Reconsideration determination.
- National Associations
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- American Association for Homecare
- American Board of Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- National Association for the Advancement of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- National Association for the Support of Long Term Care
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- National Home Infusion Association
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- State Associations
- AAOP - American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists (Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia)
- HOMES - Home Medical Equipment and Services Association of New England
- MNCHA - Maryland National Capital Homecare Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- NEAAOP - New England American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- NJAAOP - New Jersey American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- NYSAAOP - New York State American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- PAMS - PA Association of Medical Suppliers
- POMAC - Prosthetic and Orthotic Management Associates Corporation
- POPS - Pennsylvania Orthotic & Prosthetic Society
Beneficiary Resources - Suppliers are encouraged to refer beneficiaries to these resources for assistance.
Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) - National Government Services
Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) - Palmetto GBA
National Provider Enrollment (NPE) - Supplier Enrollment - Novitas
Office of Inspector General (OIG)
Phone: 800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)
Fax: 800-223-8164 (no more than 10 pages please)
Office of the Inspector General
HHS TIPS Hotline
PO Box 23489
Washington, DC 20026
Other DME MACs
- Jurisdiction B - CGS - Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Jurisdiction C - CGS - Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia
- Jurisdiction D - Noridian Healthcare Solutions - Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) - Palmetto GBA
Provider Compliance Group Interactive Map - View contractor contact information for each state.
Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC)
Email: DMEInfo@MAXIMUS.com; MaximusQICDemo@maximus.com
DME - QIC Project
3750 Monroe Avenue, Suite 777
Pittsford, NY 14534
Last Updated Thu, 17 Nov 2022 20:54:05 +0000