DME Contact Information
Supplier Contact Center (SCC) - Our single toll-free number unifies customer service areas and simplifies suppliers contact. Phone calls are directed, through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, to the most appropriate department CSR or Telephone Reopenings. Suppliers with issues related to the Noridian Medicare Portal passwords, registration and account settings should follow the prompts to be directed to User Security.
- SCC & Phone Reopenings: 866-419-9458 (M - F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET.)
- User Security: 866-419-9458 (M-F 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET)
- TTY: 888-897-7539
Medicare Beneficiaries must contact 1-800-MEDICARE for assistance.
CMS Comments on Noridian - Providers may offer comments to CMS concerning Noridian's performance, write to address on this webpage.
Congressional Inquiries - Congressional offices may receive inquiries from constituents regarding their Medicare services. View elements to request assistance from Noridian.
DME Medical Director (DMD) - View DMD Contact Information.
Email Customer Service - You may submit emails to Noridian for answers regarding basic supplier information regarding Medicare regulations and coverage. View this page for details and request form.
Fax Numbers - View fax numbers and submission guidelines.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - View mail address and details on how to submit a FOIA request.
Holiday Schedule - View holiday dates that Noridian operations, including customer service phone lines, will be unavailable for customer service.
Mailing Addresses - View mail addresses for submitting written correspondence, such as claims, letters, questions, general inquiries, enrollment applications and changes, written redetermination requests and checks to Noridian.
Management - In event additional assistance is needed or requires elevated levels of support, use Noridian contact information available on this webpage.
Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) - Supplier Contact Center representatives are available to answer questions at 866-419-9458, M - F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
- Eligibility available 24/7 and all Other Functions and Registration: M - F 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET; Sat 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. ET
Privacy Act of 1974 and HIPAA Privacy Rules - The purpose of the Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rules are to provide safeguards for individuals against an invasion of privacy.
Supplier Contact Center Training Closures - View training dates and times that Noridian Supplier Contact Center phone lines will be unavailable for customer service.
Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) - Send written requests for ALJ hearings to the office specified in the reconsideration or the reconsideration determination. In most instances, the reconsideration will direct you to submit your written request to the Division of Centralized Docketing at the following address; however, always defer to address specified in reconsideration or reconsideration determination. Failure to do so will delay the processing of request.
OMHA - Central Operations
200 Public Square, Suite 1260
Cleveland, OH 44114
- National Associations
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- American Association for Homecare
- American Board of Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- National Association for the Advancement of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- National Association for the Support of Long Term Care
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- National Home Infusion Association
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- State Associations
- AAOP - American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists (Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia)
- HOMES - Home Medical Equipment and Services Association of New England
- JAMES - Jersey Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers
- MNCHA - Maryland National Capital Homecare Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- NEAAOP - New England American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- NJAAOP - New Jersey American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- NYSAAOP - New York State American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- NYMEP - New York Medical Equipment Providers
- PAMS - PA Association of Medical Suppliers
- POMAC - Prosthetic and Orthotic Management Associates Corporation
- POPS - Pennsylvania Orthotic & Prosthetic Society
Beneficiary Resources - Suppliers are encouraged to refer beneficiaries to these resources for assistance.
Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) - National Government Services
Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) - Palmetto GBA
National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC) - Supplier Enrollment - Palmetto GBA
Phone: 800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)
Fax: 800-223-8164 (no more than 10 pages please)
Office of the Inspector General
HHS TIPS Hotline
PO Box 23489
Washington, DC 20026
Other DME MACs
- Jurisdiction B - CGS - Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Jurisdiction C - CGS - Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia
- Jurisdiction D - Noridian Healthcare Solutions - Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) - Noridian
Provider Compliance Group Interactive Map - View contractor contact information for each state.
C2C Innovative Solutions, Inc.
Attn: DME QIC
PO Box 44013
Jacksonville, FL 32231-4013
Last Updated Apr 13, 2017