Collaboration with Associations - JA DME
Collaboration with Associations
Noridian collaborates with external entities (associations, societies, specialty organizations) to help distribute Medicare information. Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) requirements are our specialty.
- Professional or trade groups
- Specialty societies
- Any group with a DMEPOS component interest
Although the below guideline is flexible, we (Noridian) can partner in external entity events using the following criteria. To request Noridian's participation, a completed DMEPOS Education Speaker Request Form must be submitted.
- 25 attendees minimum preferred
- Presentation of one or more hours preferred
- Exhibition booth
Prefer set location to advertise where to find Medicare specialists
- Actual exhibit hall location not required
Teleconference or Webinar
- No minimum attendees
- No minimum time requirements
- No cost to your group
Your request will be acknowledged within 10 business days.
Last Updated Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:00:07 +0000