Refunds/Overpayments Forms - JA DME
- Accelerated and Advance Payment Form [PDF]
- CMS 379 - Financial Statement of Debtor
- Extended Repayment Schedule (ERS) Request [PDF]
- Immediate Recoupment/Offset [PDF] - When requesting immediate recoupment before automatic offset
- MSP Overpayment Refund Form [PDF] - Refund related to Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) claim
- MSP Overpayment Refund Spreadsheet [Excel] - Subsequent attachment to above form for multiple requests
- Non-MSP Voluntary Refund Checks Form [PDF] - Submit a refund not related to MSP - use when enclosing a check
- Non-MSP Overpayment Refund Spreadsheet [Excel] - Subsequent attachment to above form for multiple requests
- Instructions Non-MSP Overpayment Refund Request - to submit an overpayment request not related to MSP - use when not enclosing a check
Due to varying Internet Browsers and versions of Adobe, users may receive the error message, "Adobe PDF Document. There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader. If it is running, exit, and try again. (0:104)"
If this occurs, close the error message and use the browser "refresh" button, or press the F5 key, to reload the PDF.
Interactive Form Tips
Select "Highlight fields" and/or "Highlight required fields" to ensure all form fields are completed.
To view field instructions (including CMS supplied instructions, when provided), hover over desired field.
Blank and completed forms may be saved to a user's computer. Right-click PDF hyperlink and select "Save as."
Electronic completion minimizes possibility of illegible handwritten forms.
Last Updated Thu, 25 Oct 2018 12:52:21 +0000