Need Assistance or Have an Event Related Inquiry? Email the below at least one day prior to the event to allow us time to respond appropriately. Be sure to include the event title in email Subject line. A missing title will cause response delays.
Noridian offers webinars using an Internet meeting forum software and audio conferencing. This is a convenient means to educate suppliers about various Medicare topics while offering attendees the opportunity to ask clarifying questions.
Registration may be completed using a:
Do not call the Suppliers Contact Center to register. Registration must be completed online.
- Select an event title from Schedule of Events webpage
- Complete requested information and select "Submit"
- "Registration Confirmed" page will appear upon registration completion
NOTE: Registration is available until the scheduled webinar date but may close earlier if capacity has been met. When this occurs, no additional registrations will be accepted; however, those still interested may email email@example.com to express his/her desire to attend the webinar. If enough demand is generated, another webinar will be scheduled to accommodate the requests.
Webinar Confirmation Email
- Upon registration completion, a separate email, from firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the event title, date, time and "Join Event" link (required to attend webinar) will be sent to registered email address
- Please recognize as a safe address to ensure delivery of confirmation email
- If confirmation is not received within 24 hours, check email SPAM or Junk folder
- Still no registration confirmation? Contact us at email@example.com
Providers may choose to attend our webinars using the teleconference call only (no computer visuals) feature; however, to receive the phone number via the registration email, online registration is still required.
Day of webinar/before calling
- Sign into webinar (15 minutes prior to the event)
- Dial toll-free phone number, access/meeting #, and attendee # provided in pop-up box
- Computer screen will display webinar material, when made available
Note: Host cannot access attendee's computer or organization's information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with webinar related inquiries and/or concerns.
- Materials (PDF file) must be downloaded from Handouts section of GoToWebinar attendee panel
Webinar Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- CEU certificate (PDF file) must be downloaded from Handouts section of GoToWebinar attendee panel
See the CEU webpage for additional details.
Last Updated Jan 10, 2019