Article Detail - JE Part A
Additional Documentation Requests (ADR) and Appeals - Appeals Newsletter Part 2
When submitting an appeal as a result of an Additional Documentation Request (ADR):
- All fields must be completed on the Appeal form.
- If submitting ADR letter, please make it clear what it is you are appealing, and what you would like us to do.
How can the provider resolve this error?
- Complete all sections on the Appeal form
- If sending an appeal from your ADR, please include a letter telling us what you would like us to do and why
- It is always better to submit a completed appeal form
Last Updated Wed, 04 Jan 2023 18:47:48 +0000