Outpatient Therapy - JE Part A
Medicare provides coverage under Part B for various outpatient therapy services such as physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), and speech language pathology (SLP) therapy. These services must be furnished by qualified professionals under an established plan of care. Such therapy services are subject to co-insurance, deductibles and an annual financial limitations cap. Such therapy services are subject to co-insurance, deductibles and annual financial limitations.
Access the below related information from this page.
- Certifying Physician: Identify for Claim Processing
- Incident To Clarification for OPPS and CAH Outpatient
- Outpatient Physical Therapy (OPT) Reciprocal Billing Arrangements and Fee-For-Time Compensation
- Outpatient Therapy Certification Plan of Care
- Outpatient Therapy Services and Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) Use
- Per-Beneficiary KX Modifier Thresholds
- Rehabilitation Delivery Methods
- Therapy Evaluative Procedure Codes