Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) - JE Part A
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support Services
EDISS is the Noridian team working to provide the EDI solution for thousands of submitters across multiple lines of business.
EDISS provides the ability to quickly and efficiently exchange healthcare information in a safe, secure and cost-effective way. EDISS constantly strives to educate providers on the ease and benefits of exchanging data electronically.
View the EDISS Web Home Page for Current System Status, Production Alerts, and What’s New Articles.
Access EDISS published articles from the EDISS News Page.
Some recent articles include:
- ISA13 Requirement for Claim Submission Calls
- Noridian Production Status
- Rejection vs. Denial
- Accessing Your Existing EDISS Connect Account
- Special Character Usage
Receive all EDISS related articles: Subscribe to the EDISS E-mail Distribution List
Want your claims to process faster?
- Electronic Claims have a 14-day processing timeframe. 837 Electronic Claim Benefits: View the EDI Advantages of Electronic Claims webpage.
- Noridian Custom Edits (NCE) enhance claims editing for both providers and payers and integrate with existing claims acknowledgement reporting (277CA) on 837 electronic claim submissions. For more information, please see the article Improving Electronic Claims Processing with Noridian Custom Edits (NCE).
Want to receive your Remittance Advice (RA) faster?
- Register for the 835 ERA. View the EDI Benefits of Electronic Remittance Advice webpage for 835 ERA benefits.
Last Updated Wed, 26 Aug 2020 18:45:54 +0000