Part A Enrollment on Demands
That's right, you read that correctly, Provider Enrollment has created Part A Enrollment on Demands (EoDs)! Currently there are 11 different specialties with EoDs:
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Community Mental Health Center (CMHC)
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF)
- End-Stage Renal Disease Facility (ESRD)
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Home Health Agency (HHA)
- Outpatient Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT), and Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Buyer and Seller CHOW, Change of Information, Method II enrollment for providers and updating EFT are on the EoD on Demand Tutorials for Part A Provider Types webpage to view while completing the application.
Currently, there are only paper EoDs available. Internet-based PECOS EoDs for Part A are on the horizon. Stayed tuned for more exciting updates with EoD and Provider Enrollment.
Last Updated Sep 27, 2017