Contact Noridian with CERT Related Inquiries - JE Part A
Contact Noridian with CERT Related Inquiries
Providers are encouraged to contact the Noridian CERT team with CERT related inquiries. The team is able to assist with the below.
- CERT Review Status
- Confirm receipt of records
- Provide the review outcome
- Assist providers with obtaining records from other entities
- Offer trending information for your provider
- Provide duplicate letters, include CERT ADR letters
- Update or establish a CERT point of contact that will be used by Noridian
- Educate providers on the finding
- Offer recommendations to prevent future findings
- Offer electronic or onsite education
To submit a CERT related question to Noridian Medicare Part A, call 701-277-7826 or send an email to CERTPartAQuestion@noridian.com. Be sure to follow the below instructions.
- Include Claim Identification (CID) number or general subject in email Subject line
- Include below in email body
- Provider's name, address, city/state
- Telephone number
DO NOT include Protected Health Information (PHI) or sensitive information in the subject line OR in the body of this email. This includes (but is not limited to): beneficiary's name, date of service, Internal Control Number (ICN) on claim or patient's Medicare ID. If needed, this information will be requested via phone call. PHI is NOT permitted to be transmitted via e-mail.
- Noridian will respond to your email within two business days
Last Updated Tue, 26 Jun 2018 07:17:49 +0000