Clinician DME on Demand Tutorials
The Noridian Outreach and Education (POE) team offers the following self-paced educational materials for clinicians. These items are available 24/7 to meet your training needs. Learn more about the navigational tools used within this product on the How to Use DME on Demand Tutorials webpage.
Collaborative webinars are created jointly with all Part A, Part B and DME Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) to provide clinicians with an all-encompassing educational tutorial.
- Collaborative Documentation - 12 minutes
- Collaborative Glucose Monitors - 13 minutes
- Collaborative Lower Limb Orthosis (LLO) - 27 minutes
- Collaborative Oxygen - 20 minutes
- Collaborative Positive Airway Pressure Device (PAP) - 13 minutes
- Collaborative Spinal Orthoses - 19 minutes
- Collaborative Surgical Dressings and Supplies - 31 minutes
Last Updated Dec 26, 2019