Article Detail - JE Part A
CMS Telemedicine Hack: A 10-Week Learning Community to Accelerate Telemedicine Implementation for Ambulatory Providers
CMS is hosting a 10-week educational Telemedicine Hack (TH) series of events July 22 through September 23 offering peer-to-peer learning community to accelerate telemedicine implementation for ambulatory providers. Components of TM Hack include teleECHO sessions, “office hour” discussion panels, and Inter-session peer-to-peer learning via virtual discussion boards.
- There is no cost to join the Telemedicine Hack initiative. All ambulatory providers (e.g., primary care, surgical, rural/urban, dental, mental health, solo practitioners) are invited to participate.
- See the HHS Telemedicine Hack Flyer for more information.
- Follow this link for a list of all upcoming HHS/ASPR COVID-19 Clinical Rounds Project ECHO training opportunities.
- Registration: https://echo.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c3mWhTm8Q5K3XHDv0zyHuQ
- Date(s): Wednesdays from July 22 to September 23, 2020
|12 to 1 p.m.||11 a.m. to 12 p.m.||10 to 11 a.m.||9 to 10 a.m.||8 to 9 a.m.|
- CMS MLN Connects dated July 23, 2020
Last Updated Mon, 27 Jul 2020 19:32:24 +0000