Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT)
ACTs are designed to open communication between the provider community and Noridian. These calls allow for timely identification of problems and information sharing in an informal and interactive atmosphere.
No Personal Health Information (PHI) is allowed during these calls.
Upcoming Dates and Topics
ACTs are general in nature unless otherwise specified.
Time: 1-2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT)
When no registration is required, dial 800-230-1766 to join.
- September 19, 2018
* Indicates attendees must register for this event as it will be conducted through a web-based training tool (GoToWebinar) which requires an Internet connection and a telephone (toll-free number provided in confirmation email).
Questions and Answers
There are two ways to ask questions.
- Ask question(s) during an ACT.
- Various Noridian team representatives will be available to address questions/concerns.
- Complete ACT Provider Question Submission Form to submit question(s) up to five days prior to a scheduled ACT.
- Questions will be addressed at the start of call.
Per CMS Internet Only Manual (IOM), Publication 100-09, Chapter 6, Section 20.6.2, questions and answers will be published within 30 business days following an ACT.
- September 20, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- January 18, 2017 - Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF)
- December 29, 2016 - JW Modifier
- October 20, 2016
- July 21, 2016
Last Updated Jun 12, 2018
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.