Continuing Education Units (CEUs) - JE Part A
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Noridian events are CMS-sponsored and offer AAPC CEUs as appropriate. Our approach to issuing the CEUs is provided for your convenience and to communicate attendee expectations.
- CEUs are provided at 1.0 CEUs per 1 hour of education. Please visit the AAPC CEU Approved Content web page for more information.
AAPC CEU Index Number
- Noridian CEU certificates do not contain an index number; however, it does contain our name, event title, number of approved CEUs and event date, which is required for entry into AAPC Tracker for CEU credit
- CEU certificate (PDF) may be downloaded from Handout section of GoToWebinar attendee panel
- CEUs will be emailed to the attendee within one day of the event
- CEUs will not be reissued to past events
- Education on Demand/Self-Paced Training Tutorials: Noridian tutorials do not offer CEUs
- In-Person Seminars: CEUs are provided immediately following event and completion of event survey, unless otherwise indicated by presenter
- Attendees must log into the GoToWebinar application in order to receive CEUs. Attendees who only call into the webinar are not tracked as attendees and therefore, will not receive CEUs.
- Join at/before event start time, remain in attendance for event duration
- Maintain his/her own CEU certificates as evidence, if ever selected for CEU verification
- Obtain CEU certificate from his/her facility's attendee
- Attendee must share CEU certificate with his/her organization members in attendance
Last Updated Fri, 29 May 2020 15:53:09 +0000