EDI Enrollment - JE Part A
Total Enrollment: EDI Enrollment
Before registering with EDI, complete Steps 1-6 for Provider Enrollment
The following steps outline the process of setting up a billing NPI to exchange data electronically with Noridian such as submitting claims and receiving remittance advices.
Step 7: Identify Connectivity/Submission Method
EDISS supports two options:
- Direct via Connectivity Vendor
- Allows providers to exchange data and handle connectivity using a Network Service Vendor's pre-established EDI connection
- For a list of available direct software options supported by EDISS, visit the EDISS Software/Connectivity webpage.
- Third-Party Vendor (Clearinghouse/Billing Service)
- Allows vendor to act on provider's behalf for data exchange and connectivity
- For a list of available Third-Party Vendors, visit EDISS Vendor List
To help determine which option would best fit a provider's needs, visit the EDISS Software/Connectivity webpage.
Step 8: Complete 'EDISS Connect' Registration
Registration with EDISS is broken into two parts:
- Establishing the provider account by providing the following information:
- Billing NPI
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Facility Demographic Information
- A Primary EDI Contact
- Registering the provider transactions which requires the following steps:
- Decide how data will be exchanged (identified in Step 7)
- Identify the state and Line of Business that will be registered
- Identify transactions that will be registered
- 837 - Claim Submission
- 835 - Electronic Remittance Advice
- 276 - Batch Claim Status Request
EDISS has various guides and tutorials to walk providers through the registration process, visit the EDISS Registration webpage.
Step 9: Registration Completed
- Congratulations. Next... Register for the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP)
Last Updated Fri, 19 May 2023 12:11:07 +0000