Forms - JE Part A
- CMS 1696 - Appointment of Representative
- CMS 20031 - Transfer (Assignment) of Appeal Rights
- CMS 20033 - Medicare Reconsideration Request
- DAB-101 - Request for Review of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Medicare Decision / Dismissal
- Documentation Requirement Checklists
- OMHA-100 & OMHA-100A Forms - Request for Medicare Hearing by an ALJ
- Redetermination/Reopening [PDF]
PDF File Downloading Technical Assistance
Due to varying Internet Browsers and versions of Adobe, users may receive the error message, "Adobe PDF Document. There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader. If it is running, exit, and try again. (0:104)"
If this occurs, close the error message and use the browser "refresh" button, or press the F5 key, to reload the PDF.
If this error continues, it may be necessary to update your version of Adobe Reader, or to disable the option to display PDFs in your browser. See Display PDF in browser help webpage.
Interactive Form Tips
Select "Highlight fields" and/or "Highlight required fields" to ensure all form fields are completed.
To view field instructions (including CMS supplied instructions, when provided), hover over desired field.
Blank and completed forms may be saved to a user's computer. Right-click PDF hyperlink and select "Save as."
Electronic completion minimizes possibility of illegible handwritten forms.
Last Updated Thu, 25 Oct 2018 12:52:21 +0000