Helpful Hints Navigating the IVR
The Noridian Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system was recently upgraded with several new changes. When using the IVR, please keep the following suggestions in mind.
- Be present in a room where there is no background noise as the IVR will interpret any noise as a response.
- Speak clearly at a normal pace, without pausing or emphasizing the letter or number.
- Listen to the beginning prompts as the routing to each department has changed.
- PART A/B: say General, or press 1
- EDI: say EDI or press 2
- Enrollment: say Enrollment or press 3
- Part B Reopenings: say Reopening or press 4
- User Security: say Security or press 5
- At any point during the prompts, to reach a live agent, say "Agent" or "Representative" or press "0".
- Utilize the IVR Conversion Tool to enter the data on your keypad.
- Example: PTAN=YZ123: Enter this into the IVR: *93*94123
- Example: MBI= 1AB2CD3EF45: Enter this into the IVR: 1*21*222*23*313*32*3345
To view the complete listing of letters and their corresponding three-key combinations visit the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) webpage.
Last Updated Feb 11, 2020