Outpatient Therapy - JF Part A
Medicare provides coverage under Part B for various outpatient therapy services such as physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), and speech language pathology (SLP) therapy. These services must be furnished by qualified professionals under an established plan of care. Such therapy services are subject to co-insurance, deductibles and an annual financial limitations cap. Such therapy services are subject to co-insurance, deductibles and annual financial limitations.
Access the below related information from this page.
- Certifying Physician: Identify for Claim Processing
- Incident To Clarification for OPPS and CAH Outpatient [PDF]
- Outpatient Physical Therapy (OPT) Reciprocal Billing Arrangements and Fee-For-Time Compensation
- Outpatient Therapy Certification Plan of Care
- Outpatient Therapy Services and Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) Use
- Per-Beneficiary KX Modifier Thresholds
- Rehabilitation Delivery Methods
- Therapy Evaluative Procedure Codes
Last Updated Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:47:13 +0000
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.