Rural Health Clinic (RHC) - JF Part A
Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
RHC visits are medically necessary face-to-face encounters between the patient and a physician, NP, PA, CNM, CP, or CSW during which a RHC service is furnished. In certain limited situations, RHC visits may also include a visit by a registered professional nurse or a licensed practical nurse to a homebound patient.
Access the below RHC related information from this page.
- Nonphysician Practitioners
- RHC Billing Guide
- RHC Care Management Services
- RHC Venipuncture Policy
- RHC Visiting Nurse Services
- CMS Care Management
- CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters Special Edition (SE) 1611 - RHC HCPCS Reporting Requirement and Billing Updates
- CMS Rural Health Clinic (RHC) Center
Last Updated Tue, 14 Nov 2023 18:30:12 +0000