Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
RHC visits are medically necessary face-to-face encounters between the patient and a physician, NP, PA, CNM, CP, or CSW during which a RHC service is furnished. In certain limited situations, RHC visits may also include a visit by a registered professional nurse or a licensed practical nurse to a homebound patient.
Access the below RHC related information from this page.
- Nonphysician Practitioners
- RHC Billing Guide
- RHC Care Management Services
- RHC Venipuncture Policy
- RHC Visiting Nurse Services
- CMS Care Management
- CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters Special Edition (SE)1611 - RHC HCPCS Reporting Requirement and Billing Updates
- CMS Rural Health Clinic (RHC) Center
Last Updated May 21, 2018
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.