MolDX: Targeted and Comprehensive Genomic Profile Next-Generation Sequencing Testing in Cancer - R3
The MolDX: Targeted and Comprehensive Genomic Profile Next-Generation Sequencing Testing in Cancer coverage article has been revised and published for notice under contract numbers: 02101 (AK), 02201 (ID), 02301(OR), 02401 (WA), 03101 (AZ), 03201 (MT), 03301 (ND), 03401 (SD), 03501 (UT) and 03601 (WY).
Summary of Changes: HCPCS coding was divided into two paragraphs to provide greater clarity in billing.
Effective Date: May 27, 2019
View the locally hosted MolDX Medicare Coverage Article.
- Go to Molecular Diagnostic Services (MolDX) webpage
- Locate and select above listed Medicare Coverage Article from "Covered Tests" or "Excluded Tests" webpage
View a complete list of Noridian coverage articles.
- Go to Noridian Medicare Coverage Articles webpage
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Select state/contract link of interest from applicable Active, Future, or Retired Articles column
- Link will redirect you to CMS MCD
- In CMS MCD, select corresponding article title to view a comprehensive revision history for this article
Last Updated Jun 11, 2019