Reason Code B7 | Remark Code N570 - JA DME
Reason Code B7 | Remark Code N570
|Reason Code: B7
|This provider was not certified/eligible to be paid for this procedure/service on this date of service.
|Remark Code: N570
|Missing/incomplete/invalid credentialing data.
Common Reasons for Denial
- Supplier Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN) was not in effect on date of service
- When effective dates of PTAN have been confirmed by the National Provider Enrollment (NPE) Contractor, resubmit claim
- If NPE has updated enrollment information to show correct enrollment dates and meets Reopening parameters, a self service reopening in the Noridian Medicare Portal or Written Reopening can be conducted
- A Redetermination request may be submitted with all relevant supporting documentation. Noridian encourages Redeterminations/Appeals be submitted using the Noridian Medicare Portal. Review applicable Local Coverage Determination (LCD), LCD Policy Article, and Documentation Checklists prior to submitting request.
How to Avoid Future Denials
- Prior to submitting claim, review effective dates of PTAN with NPE