Article Detail - JD DME
General Documentation DME-on-Demand Tutorials Available
Noridian offers suppliers eight self-paced training tutorials to assist them in better understanding general documentation requirements. The tutorials include information on break in need/service, continued use/need, face to face requirements, proof of delivery and standard written order components.
- Break in Service/Break in Billing - 7 minutes
- Continued Use/Continued Need - 4 minutes
- Documentation - 12 Minutes
- Five Element Order and Face to Face Requirements - 7 Minutes
- Proof of Delivery - 9 Minutes
- Request for Refills - 9 Minutes
- Standard Written Order - 9 Minutes
- Types of Orders - 12 Minutes
Suppliers are encouraged to attend our webinars and/or to view other tutorials available to assist with proper billing and team member education.
Suppliers can also sign up for an Electronic Supplier Visit (E-Visit), under the Education and Outreach tab, to speak directly with an Education Representative and/or Medical Review Nurse.
Last Updated Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:02:50 +0000