Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT)
Quarterly ACTs are designed to open conversation between the supplier community and Noridian. These calls allow for timely identification of problems and information sharing in an informal and interactive atmosphere.
To further enhance communication with our supplier community, the ACTs will now be conducted through a web-based training tool which requires an Internet connection and a telephone.
- To attend webinar displayed throughout meeting, online registration required
- To attend via teleconference only, no registration necessary - phone number available below
Register to Attend
June 8, 2017
September 7, 2017
December 7, 2017
Submit a Question Prior to an ACT
Calling into an ACT
ACTs start promptly at the time designated in the schedule listing. Upon placing the call, suppliers must provide the operator with the below.
- Name of Meeting: Jurisdiction D Ask the Contractor Teleconference
- Provide first and last name
- Name of business
Representatives from various Noridian Medicare DME teams will be available to address your questions and concerns; however, no PHI is allowed during these calls.
Meeting Minutes and Questions and Answers
- December 1, 2016
- September 8, 2016
- June 9, 2016
- June 1, 2016 - C2C Formal Discussion
- May 19, 2016 - Noridian Medicare Portal
- March 10, 2016
- December 10, 2015
- September 10, 2015
- June 11, 2015
- April 30, 2015 - ICD-10
- March 12, 2015
- January 29, 2015
Last Updated Apr 07, 2017