Review the following information prior to sending a fax to Noridian.
- Direct your fax to the correct Noridian DME department.
- Submit a fax cover sheet which includes the total number of pages, Noridian DME department name, supplier name, and contact information.
- Submit all documents in one fax transmission as there is not a system in place to consolidate multiple responses to a single claim, inquiry, appeal etc.
- Submit a separate fax for each claim, inquiry, or response with all of the supporting documentation attached for that specific claim.
- Review the clarity of the documents being faxed to ensure the contents will not be distorted if faxed (highlights, shading, previously faxed pages where readability may be further diminished if re-faxed).
|DME Department||Fax Number|
|Additional Documentation Request Letter||701-277-7880|
|Administrative Simplification Compliance Act (ASCA)||701-277-7882|
|Recovery Auditor Offsets||701-277-7896|
|Recovery Auditor Redeterminations||701-277-7886|
|Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)||701-277-7884|
|Medical Review - Medical Documentation||701-277-7888|
|Medical Review - Prior Authorization Requests (PAR)||701-277-7891|
|MSP Inquiries and Refunds||701-277-7892|
|Refunds to Medicare and Extended Repayment Schedule (ERS)||701-277-7894|
|Reopenings and Redeterminations||701-277-7886|
Last Updated Feb 03, 2017