DME Contact Information
Supplier Contact Center (SCC) - View hours of availability, call flow, authentication details and customer service areas of assistance.
CMS Comments on Noridian - Access address in which providers may offer comments to CMS concerning Noridian's performance.
Congressional Inquiries - Congressional offices may receive inquiries from constituents regarding their Medicare services. View elements to request assistance from Noridian.
DME Medical Director (DMD) - View DMD Contact Information.
Email Customer Service - Suppliers may submit emails to Noridian for answers regarding basic Medicare regulations and coverage information. View this page for details and request form.
Fax Numbers - View fax numbers and submission guidelines.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - View mailing address and FOIA request submission details.
Holiday Schedule - View holiday dates that Noridian operations, including customer service phone lines, will be unavailable for customer service.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - Self-Service Technology - View conversion tool and information on how to use IVR and what information is available through system. General IVR inquiries available 24/7.
Mailing Addresses - View mail addresses for submitting written correspondence, such as claims, letters, questions, general inquiries, enrollment applications and changes, written redetermination requests and checks to Noridian.
Management - Access Noridian Management contact information in event additional or elevated levels of support is required.
Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) - SCC CSRs are available to answer general NMP questions. Eligibility available 24/7 and all Other Functions and Registration: M-F 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. CT; Sat 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT
Privacy Act of 1974 and HIPAA Privacy Rules - View Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rules.
Supplier Contact Center Training Closures - View training dates and times that Noridian SCC phones will be unavailable for customer service.
Other Medicare Entities
Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) - Send written requests for ALJ hearings to the office specified in the Reconsideration or the Reconsideration determination.
- Region D DME MAC Advisory Committee (DAC)
- National Associations
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- American Association for Homecare
- American Board of Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- National Association for the Advancement of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- National Association for the Support of Long Term Care
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- National Home Infusion Association
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- State Associations
- CAMPS - California Association of Medical Product Suppliers
- HAH - Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Big Sky AMES - Association of Home Medical Equipment Suppliers (Montana, Idaho and Wyoming)
- MAMES - Midwest Association for Medical Equipment Services (Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota)
- PAMES - Pacific Association for Medical Equipment Services (Oregon and Washington)
- SWMESA - Southwest Medical Equipment Suppliers Association
Beneficiary Resources - Suppliers are encouraged to refer beneficiaries to these resources for assistance.
Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) - National Government Services
Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) - Palmetto GBA
National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC) - Supplier Enrollment - Palmetto GBA
Phone: 800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)
Fax: 800-223-8164 (no more than 10 pages please)
Office of the Inspector General
HHS TIPS Hotline
PO Box 23489
Washington, DC 20026
Other DME MACs
- Jurisdiction A - Noridian Healthcare Solutions - Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Jurisdiction B - CGS - Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Jurisdiction C - CGS - Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia
Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC) - Noridian
Provider Compliance Group Interactive Map - View contractor contact information for each state.
Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC)
C2C Innovative Solutions, Inc.
Attn: DME QIC
PO Box 44013
Jacksonville, FL 32231-4013
Last Updated Aug 23, 2018