Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT Codes - R10
The Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT Codes coverage article has been revised and published for notice under contract numbers: 02101 (AK), 02201 (ID), 02301(OR), 02401 (WA), 03101 (AZ), 03201 (MT), 03301 (ND), 03401 (SD), 03501 (UT) and 03601 (WY) in the CMS Medicare Coverage Database (MCD) and on our (Noridian) website.
Summary of Changes:
-Removed 0502T from Group 3 and moved to Group 1.
Effective Date: 08/09/2019
View the locally hosted Medicare Coverage Article PDF.
- Go to Noridian Medicare Coverage Articles webpage.
- The End User Agreement for Providers will appear if you have not recently visited the website. Select "Accept" (if necessary).
- Locate and select above listed Medicare Coverage Article.
To view complete list of Noridian coverage articles:
- Go to the Noridian Medicare Coverage Articles webpage.
- View complete list of Noridian coverage articles.
- Access the CMS MCD to view a comprehensive revision history for this corresponding article.
- Scroll to bottom of webpage.
- Select state/contract of interest from Active, Future or Retired column. (This link will redirect you to the CMS website.)
- Once in the CMS MCD, select corresponding article title.
Last Updated Aug 06, 2019