Educational Events - August 2019
Providers are encouraged to attend the many educational events offered by Noridian in August.
- Using the Medicare Beneficiary Identifier (MBI)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Medical Review Errors
- Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
- RHC Coverage Requirements and Services
- Collaborative Completing Appeals Through the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP)
- Noridian Medicare Portal Registration for Part A, B and DME Users
- RHC Billing and Reimbursement
- Noridian Medicare Portal Functionality for Part A and B Users
- Submitting Your Enrollment Online - Part 1 (I&A)
- MSP: Employer Based Plans
- Understanding National and Local Coverage Determinations
- Provider-Based Billing: New Practice Location Address Requirements
To register for these events, see the Schedule of Events.
Last Updated Aug 05, 2019