Educational Events in September
Providers are encouraged to attend the many educational events offered by Noridian in September.
- Hospital-Based Ambulance Coverage and Billing
- Using the Medicare Beneficiary Identifier (MBI)
- Recovery Audit (RAC) Program
- Provider-Based Billing: New Practice Location Address Requirements
- As the Contractor Teleconference (ACT)
- MSP: Non-Employer Based Plans
- Understanding National and Local Coverage Determinations
- Submitting Your Enrollment Online - Part 2 (PECOS)
- SNF Patient Drive Payment Model (PDPM)
- Claim Denial Details in the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP)
To register for these events, see the Schedule of Events.
Last Updated Sep 04, 2019