Where to Send Your Appeals - Appeals Newsletter Part 5

Due to an increase in providers sending appeals to an incorrect department or level, we are providing you with information on where to send your appeals.

Reopenings: Written, or complete in the Direct Data Entry (DDE) system.

Redetermination: Submit written form, or through NMP

Reconsideration: Submit through the Portal, or send written form to Maximus Federal Services

Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) - Office of Medical Hearing and Appeals

Medicare Appeals Council Review - Departmental Appeals Board (DAB)

Federal Court Review - Judicial Review



Last Updated Jun 06 , 2023