Extended Repayment Schedule (ERS) - JF Part A
Extended Repayment Schedule (ERS)
Providers may need longer than 30 days to repay the full amount of an overpayment and have the option to submit a Request for Extended Repayment Schedule (ERS) Form. When this has been determined, the ERS request must be submitted immediately and completely.
If the request for ERS request is not completed correctly, the processing of the ERS request may be delayed. Each request for ERS will be evaluated to determine if the request for ERS will be granted.
If interested in requesting an ERS, email JF Providers ERS at JF-ERS@noridian.com
- Interest will accrue on any outstanding overpayments, if overpayments are older than 30 days from date of Demand Letter before ERS request has been granted. To avoid accrued interest, submit ERS request right away
- Until ERS request has been granted, if ERS was not granted within 30 days from date of Demand Letter, any overpayment interest accrued must be paid separately or will be included in repayment plan
- Request can be submitted at any time during overpayment collection process
- A Good Faith payment for ERS must be included with ERS request. This payment amount will be determined by an amortization schedule. Make check(s) payable to Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC
- If an ERS is approved and a provider misses one installment payment, the provider is in default. The payment is considered missed if not received within 30 days after the payment due date
Last Updated Fri, 06 Mar 2020 14:52:56 +0000