A/B Task Force - JF Part A
CERT A/B MAC Outreach & Education Task Force
The CERT A/B MAC Outreach & Education Task Force is a joint collaboration of the Part A/B Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) to communicate national issues of concern regarding improper payments to the Medicare program.
By partnering to educate Medicare providers on topics affecting most providers, the group has the shared goal of reducing the national improper payment rate as measured by the CERT program. The education is intended to complement, not replace, ongoing CMS efforts, the Medicare Learning Network (MLN), and the MACs individual error-reduction activities within their jurisdictions.
CERT Task Force Articles and Resources
- Caring for Medicare Patients is a Partnership [PDF, 481KB]
- Complying with Documentation Requirements for Laboratory Services [PDF, 870KB]
- Complying with Medical Record Documentation Requirements Fact Sheet [PDF, 2MB]
- Medicare Documentation Job Aid For Doctors of Chiropractic [PDF, 289KB]
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Services: Complying with Documentation Requirements [PDF, 848KB]
- Patient Discharge Status Codes Matter [PDF, 100KB]
Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs): Improving Documentation Positively Impacts CERT
- Login to view training course list
Last Updated Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:40:53 +0000