Customer Service Enhancements Made Based on 2018 MSI Feedback
Your feedback is very important to us. As we continue our efforts to improve our customer experience, many enhancements have been made in response to 2018 MAC Satisfaction Indicator (MSI) feedback.
- Multiple denial code webpages were created/added to the Denial Code Resolution webpage. Suppliers may select Remittance Advice (RA) Reason/Remark codes to view solutions to a denial and/or how to avoid the same denial in the future
- Collaboration amongst Noridian Contact Center and the other DME MACs to create consistent Customer Service Representative (CSR) responses about Medicare initiatives and upcoming program changes
- Specialized training provided to Noridian Contact Center CSRs so he/she can help educate callers on the self-service tools available to them and the benefits of using them
- Input is solicited during webinar registration to allow us to tailor educational efforts throughout a presentation
- Medical Review enhanced the individualization of Clinical Reviewer decision notes posted within the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP).
- Noridian Claims department education (Billing Issue Focus (BIF) Initiative) to supplier billing staff on billing issues identified during the claims processing stage continued
Last Updated Mar 08, 2019