Article Detail - JE Part B
Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System CMS Q and A Session December 14
Do you have questions about the Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System? Join this CMS live Question and Answer (Q&A) session.
- Register for this CMS Zoom session
- Send your questions in advance to CMS at AmbulanceDataCollection@cms.hhs.gov with "December 14 Q&A" in the subject line. CMS will update documents on their Ambulances Services Center webpage with answers to common questions from this session.
- Date: Tuesday, December 14
- Time: The 60-minutes event start time is provided in the below table.
|2 p.m.||1 p.m.||12 p.m.||11 a.m.||10 a.m.|
- Ambulances Services Center webpage: includes lists of organizations that must collect data starting in 2022
- CY 2022 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) final rule
- CY 2020 PFS final rule
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- CMS MLN Connects dated November 18, 2021
Last Updated Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:47:26 +0000