Surgery - JE Part B
All surgeries are considered either minor or major and have a global period of 0, 10 or 90 days.
Access the below surgery related information from this page.
- Bilateral Surgery
- Global Surgery
- Minor Surgery and Endoscopies
- Multiple Surgeries
- Related Latest Updates Articles
- Services Excluded from Global Surgery Payment
- Services Included in Global Surgery Payment
- Wrong Surgery or Invasive Procedure
- CMS Anesthesiologists Center
- CMS Change Request (CR) 8028 - Bariatric Surgery for the Treatment of Morbid Obesity National Coverage Determination, Addition of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (LSG)
- Spinal Neurostimulator Implantation
Last Updated Fri, 09 Dec 2022 16:25:46 +0000