Surgery - JE Part B
All surgeries are considered either minor or major and have a global period of 0, 10 or 90 days.
Access the below surgery related information from this page.
- Bilateral Surgery
- Global Surgery
- Minor Surgery and Endoscopies
- Multiple Surgeries
- Related Latest Updates Articles
- Services Excluded from Global Surgery Payment
- Services Included in Global Surgery Payment
- Wrong Surgery or Invasive Procedure
- CMS Anesthesiologists Center
- CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Matters (MM)8028 - Bariatric Surgery for the Treatment of Morbid Obesity National Coverage Determination, Addition of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (LSG)
Last Updated Thu, 15 Apr 2021 17:47:47 +0000
The below are topic specific articles which have been published to "Latest Updates" and sent out in Noridian emails within the past two years. Exclusions to this include time sensitive related announcements such as: Noridian and CMS educational events, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences and claims processing downtime.