Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support Services
EDISS is the Noridian team working to provide the EDI solution for thousands of submitters across multiple lines of business.
EDISS provides the ability to quickly and efficiently exchange healthcare information in a safe, secure and cost-effective way. EDISS constantly strives to educate providers on the ease and benefits of exchanging data electronically.
New EDISS Gateway Transition has begun. See Gateway Transition webpage.
Registering for electronic transactions can be completed quickly and easily through EDISS Connect .
Interested in having your claims process faster? Electronic Claims have a 14 day processing timeframe.
- 837 Electronic Claim Benefits: View the EDI Advantages of Electronic Claims webpage.
Want to receive your Remittance Advice (RA) faster? Register for the 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA).
- 835 ERA Benefits: View the EDI Benefits of Electronic Remittance Advice webpage.
To transmit claims electronically, connectivity must be established. See options below.
- Connect directly via a HyperTerminal connection
- Connect directly using a Connectivity Vendor
- Use a Billing Service or Clearinghouse
To learn more about EDISS, visit http://www.edissweb.com/ .
Last Updated Jun 30, 2016