Proposed LCDs - JE Part B
Medicare Coverage Database (MCD)
The draft LCDs are available on the CMS MCD website:
- California Northern - Contractor ID 01112
- California Southern - Contractor ID 01182
- Hawaii and Territories - Contractor ID 01212
- Nevada - Contractor ID 01312
When there are Proposed Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) that are in the comment period, this webpage will provide a summary of comments received and Noridian's response. This information will remain on this webpage for at least six months.
D = Proposed under development, not yet released for comment
C = Proposed LCD released for comment
E = Formal comment period has ended; comments now being considered
F = Final new/revised LCD has been issued for notice
A = Active policy: notice period complete and the policy is in effect
Send Proposed LCD Comments to:
Noridian Medicare JE Part B
Attention: Proposed LCD Comments
PO Box 6781
Fargo, ND 58108-6781
When a "Draft" LCD becomes "Final/Future," go to the Future LCD page to view a specific future LCD.
- View All Future LCDs by state. Within the table, each state selection will redirect you to the MCD on the CMS website. Note: All LCDs for JE states are the same.
Last Updated Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:16:27 +0000