Open Public Meeting Announcement - May 30, 2019
Noridian will be hosting a Medicare Part A/B Open Public Meeting Thursday, May 30, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT. This meeting is independent of and does not alter the regularly scheduled CAC meetings in each state.
Draft LCDs - MolDX Specific
- MolDX: Next-Generation Sequencing for Solid Tumors
- MolDX: Next-Generation Sequencing Lab-Developed Tests for Myeloid Malignancies and Suspected Myeloid Malignancies
- Lab: Drug Interaction Testing
- MolDX: Guardant360® Plasma-Based Comprehensive Genomic Profiling in Solid Tumors
- MolDX: Prospera
- MolDX: TruGraf Blood Gene Expression Test
- MolDX: Decipher® Biopsy Prostate Cancer Classifier Assay for Men with Unfavorable Intermediate Risk Disease
- MolDX: Decipher® Biopsy Prostate Cancer Classifier Assay for Men with Favorable Intermediate Risk Disease Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- MolDX: Pigmented Lesion Assay
There are two ways to participate: onsite or via teleconference.
- Attend in person at the following location:
1531 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
To attend in person, you must pre-register with Christine Burnside E-mail: Christine.Burnside@noridian.com no later than one week prior to event date. Only those registered will be able to attend this meeting due to capacity limits.
Seating will be limited to the first 65 respondents. Companies should be respectful and limit in-person participation requests to only those who will actively participate and contribute to the discussions. Directions for those choosing to attend in person will be provided by Noridian upon receipt of registration request
- Attend via teleconference at GoToWebinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1807787729481419267
Note: Once registered for the meeting through the link provided - the telephone number, access code and audio PIN will be available for the participant to access the meeting. This information may not be shared.
Last Updated May 16, 2019