Article Detail - JE Part B
Reducing Appeal and Written Correspondence Workload - Appeals Newsletter Part 3
Are you aware that you can cut down on the amount of work you do by using the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP)?
- Claims and Appeals Status – Check before calling about a claim or an appeal to see if it has completed processing before asking for a status update.
- Are you appealing the correct level?
- If appeal is finalized, you need to file a Reconsideration.
- JE Part B Reconsideration
- Written Correspondence – check the NMP before resubmitting your communication request.
What can you do?
- Update information
- Delete claims filed in error
- Determine what stage your claim is in
- Get needed forms
- Determine if you sent in an appeal, and the status it is in
Last Updated Thu, 26 Jan 2023 21:13:14 +0000