Article Detail - JE Part B
Webinar-on-Demand Event Recordings Available
The satisfaction survey responses indicate providers want access to webinar recordings. We listened to your requests. Noridian offers Webinar-on-Demand Recordings within the Education and Outreach section of our website.
Additional information regarding the recordings is provided.
- The MP4 webinar recordings are published one-to-two weeks following the live event and remain available for approximately two months after the recording is published.
- After watching the webinar, we provide a survey link to receive comments and suggestions from your observations.
- While it is our goal to publish all our webinar recordings; there may be unforeseen challenges that prevent a webinar recording from being published.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are not offered for the Webinars-on-Demand recordings. We hope you find the information is still valuable.
- Once published, all providers who registered to attend the webinar will be emailed notification of the availability of the recording. This proactive communication approach began in May 2022.
Noridian appreciates the recommendations you provide during our webinars and the subsequent surveys. We will continue to review every survey received to best meet your needs.
Last Updated Tue, 05 Jul 2022 14:00:05 +0000